- This event has passed.
Strategic Growth through Acquisition and Associates.
March 18, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm PDTFree
Expert panel discusses Strategic Growth
One of biggest trends for private dental practices today.
Join us March 18, 6 pm – 7:30 pm PST for this enlightening panel discussion on Strategic Growth through Acquisition and Associates. Plus Q&A.
- Welcome and Introduction of Expert Panelists Bank of America, HR for Health, ddsmatch, Fortune Management
- What does growth mean for a private practice doctor and his team?
- How do I tactically prepare for acquisition of practices; new equipment; expansion or Remodeling; adding associates?
- What are the key obstacles involved and how do I overcome them?
- What next, how do I start?
- Wrap up.
Learn what these industry experts have to say about preparing your practice, your team, your business engines to navigate the growth you want.
Whether you want steady and consistent growth or fast and high growth, you must properly examine the current state of the business. Just like a new patient exam or comp exam you need to be clear about the root of what you are dealing with. Then you must get the right foundations in place make for a smoother transition into the growth you want.
The best way to learn about your current situation is to do an in-depth examination of the business engines (a practice analysis). Then, compare to industry standards. This gives you a baseline to know where you are doing well and where you could use some tuning. Lastly, put together a plan of attack to prepare for the growth.
These industry experts will give you guidance to undersand the process to prepare.
sponsored by …
March 18, 6 pm – 8 pm PST Zoom Expert Panel Discussion
OR with QR code